As a digital service provider, our Customer wants to improve the user experience of our customers and answer the digital needs that modern-day consumers have. Chatbots and voice assistants are important tools to do so.
As a bot & AI specialist, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary and agile team responsible for the implementation and delivery of chatbots and voice assistants.
Concretely, you will be responsible for the configuration of dialog flows, of interactions with back-ends (in collaboration with technical experts) and for the improvement of bot quality. You will work closely with our partner managing the AI engine (NLP model) in order to set up and execute a strategic plan to increase the relevance of our bots.
You will be also connected to operational teams working on the training of the NLP and guide them to increase the relevance and efficiency of their work.
Inside the agile team you will also work in close collaboration with conversational designers, who create and write dialog flows: you bring your input to improve logic of existing and upcoming flows, you work on configuration process … and you can occasionally help in copywriting activities.
Your work will be used in both sales and after-sales contexts for various customer segments.
We are searching for people that have a strong affinity with digital customer needs, that are customer-oriented and that have a flexible, positive attitude, especially with regards to change and digital transformation.
- Strong analytical skills, rigorous and detailed-oriented mindset
- First experience on AI project, ideally on NLP/NLU of digital assistants
- Strong affinity with digital communication (chat, messaging, …). Experience with chat or social media in a professional context is an asset.
- Good writing skills in at least 2 of the following languages: Dutch / French / English. Fluency in one of the national languages (FR/NL).
- Experience with working in an agile context is an asset
- Ability to work under pressure
An ideal candidate is…
- Tech-savvy with first experience in technical/functional analysis of bots
- Aware of AI possibilities and limitations
- A good communicator, both with management and with peers
- Open to change related to working in a digital environment