Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
SAP is part of our consulting practice and we believe that SAP implementations are not just about technology. They also represent opportunities to transform your business and to do something new—to innovate, to grow, to excel. SAP implementations offer a chance to streamline your business, increase organizational efficiencies, improve customer engagement, and unlock new value in the supply chain. Each day across the globe and across all industries, we are busy deploying the latest SAP offerings, including SAP S/4HANA, to support real-time data access and analytics, enabling organizations to evolve their existing business processes and adopt new processes that can support the future of business. Whether you want to simplify finance functions, provide an ERP foundation for core business requirements, or support growth by upgrading SAP systems and related business processes, we can help you achieve results that matter—while minimizing risk and positioning your organization to excel in the evolving digital business landscape.
As a SAP Program Manager, you are responsible for supporting our customer’s transformation strategy through the management of cloud, on-premise or hybrid implementation initiatives. You have the qualification to manage large-scale strategic projects that span organizational boundaries including multiple business units and service partners/vendors. The program manager provides leadership to cross-functional teams responsible for delivering defined project outputs to time, budget and project quality criteria.
The Program Manager is responsible for the success of assigned projects by sharing best business practices, provides project manager mentoring, status communication, updates to the customer and performs Project Management Reviews.
Next to this, you assist during the Bid Phase of the customer engagement by providing input into the proposal especially regarding the solution delivery model, project structure, organization, scoping, estimation and risk assessment.
• Conduct the project planning activities and manage the execution of large scale, high risk, or strategic projects according to plan;
• Evaluate complex situations accurately and identify solutions that create successful outcome;
• Manage relationship with project stakeholders, including internal and external clients, keeping stakeholders informed of progress and issues in order to manage expectations on all project requirements and deliverables.
• Manage and communicate a clear vision of the project’s objectives, and motivate the project team to achieve them; create a project environment that enables peak performance by team members;
• Evaluates strategic options and alternatives for delivering or offering services in a more efficient or cost effective manner;
• Builds customer relationships with the clear expectation to deliver follow-on business or identify opportunities within an account;
• Proactively manage all contract terms, including changes in work scope, timeline, and obligations and ensure appropriate planning measures are taken with internal and external stakeholders to formalize and administer contract changes;
• Manage the financial aspects of the project: budgeting and estimate to actual variance;
• Analyze risk, establish contingency plans ad identify trigger events and responsibilities for initiating mitigating action;
• Proactively manage project stakeholder satisfaction to position and secure customer reference and success story;
• Proven ability to manage S/4 projects;
• Experience in utilizing Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
• Strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Excellent understanding of SAP digital, cloud, and innovation solutions and of the consulting business processes and functions.
• Liaison and consultative skills: negotiating skills within a context of high political sensitivity and conflicting interests.
• Ability to train and mentor project managers or teams in project management methodologies.
• Knowledge of the strategic and operational issues of the project management business unit
• Knowledge of and competency in project management processes including planning tasks, resource allocation, risk management, time management, financial management, HR management, quality management, monitoring and reporting, documenting and record keeping.
• Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change.
• You hold a Certification in Program/Project management methodology (PRINCE2, PMI, Scrum.)
• Strong writing, mentoring, decision making, communication, and meeting facilitation skills
• Fluent in English and Dutch/French. Additional languages are a plus.
• Open to travel
• A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
• Opportunities for learning where needed;
• An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.