Under the supervision of the Sales Manager, you will be part of the French-speaking internal sales team, composed of 4 people. Training on the product range is planned to ensure your various responsibilities. You play a central role in satisfying an existing customer portfolio.
Role and responsibilities
- You select the ventilation and air-conditioning products;
- You write the offers for the customers in the CRM;
- You ensure an optimal administrative and commercial follow-up of the client offers and orders;
- You are the contact person for customers by phone and/or e-mail;
- You are in contact with factories and suppliers (in French and English) to obtain offers or technical specifications;
- You have a close relationship with your internal colleagues and suppliers to obtain the best offers and follow-ups with external sales;
- You keep abreast of technical advances and new developments and you develop your knowledge.
- You are ideally holder of higher diploma in a technical orientation (electromechanical bachelor, specialized in HVAC) or equivalent by experience;
- You have a similar professional experience, preferably in a technical sector;
- You have an affinity with HVAC products;
- You are perfectly fluent in French (read, written and spoken) and you have a good knowledge of English;
- You are comfortable with client contact / phone contact;
- You have developed commercial skills and support and consulting functions are particularly attractive to you;
- You are well organized and able to handle complete files in a structured way;
- You are dynamic and enthusiastic;
- You are solution oriented and stress resistant;
- You love to work in team and have good communication skills
- You are comfortable with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word Powerpoint, Excel).
Keywords: technical-commercial, Internal sales, Internal commercial, HVAC, air-conditioning, electromechanical, commercial assistant, technical sale.
- A permanent contract in a dynamic company, active in a booming sector;
- An excellent opportunity for professional growth within a motivated team;
- A beautiful work environment and state-of-the-art IT tools;
- A lot of professional trainings about the products at the office or in the factories of the group;
- An attractive salary package based on your experience, with extra-legal benefices;
- A contract of 40h/week, with 34 days of annual leave.
To apply to this function in 1 STEP:
Prepare your CV
Click on “Apply now” and upload your CV
Contact person: Virginie Hoorelbeke