Deloitte Digital is a part of Deloitte’s Consulting Practice, in which we focus on digital transformation. By leveraging user-centric thinking, design capabilities, new technologies and cloud solutions, we empower our clients and allow them to rethink how they connect with their customers across every platform, every device and every step of the customer journey.
Our approach is to start from the customer or the user needs, convert them into concepts, design tangible prototypes, and finally develop and implement concrete solutions, always keeping in mind the business impact they entail.
Our consultants help our clients to rethink how they connect with customers, support them in shaping digital e-commerce strategies and deliver disruptive innovations, relying on their business and technology knowledge, along with their creative capabilities.
• You will support our clients, through various project phases, from scoping, blueprinting and designing the desired customer journey to planning and executing the implementation.
• Enabling our clients to create and implement new business models or go-to-market strategies by using an e-commerce solutions across various technologies (e.g. CloudCraze, Commerce Cloud or SAP Hybris), and our;
• The position will involve project activities during all project phases: strategy, process design, blue print, technical design, implementation, test and configuration;
• Depending on your preference, career goals and aspirations, you will have an overall project or work-stream management responsibility.
• Proven experience, preferably in an e-commerce context, of at least 4 years working in different roles during multiple assessments and implementations; • Ability to translate Business Objectives to functional (and technical) requirements while ensuring a best fit with the desired customer journey;
• Understanding of Commerce processes from marketing up to order management and delivery in a larger business transformation context (driven by e-commerce) is a plus;
• Experience with commerce solutions such as SAP Hybris Commerce, CloudCraze or Commerce Cloud or similar is a plus;
• Experience with agile/scrum methodologies and applying them in a project context is a plus;
• Team player with strong communication skills;
• Intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills;
• Open to work in an international environment and to work abroad if needed;
• Fluent in English, Dutch and/or French. Additional languages are a plus.
• A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
• A fast growing, highly motivated team, of digital pioneers with ambitious growth plans, that will support you, and offer you learning opportunities where possible;
• An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits, an open and supportive company culture;
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programmes at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium, we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multinational and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance & Transformation Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.