Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling their work. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
"IT's mission is to embed technology which supports the 'Deloitte way' of doing business, providing a distinctive experience that enables new business, transforms the existing business and provides world class customer support.
To support our IT’s mission we are looking for a Process Automation Engineer who will join our Process Automation team and will be responsible to design, develop, test, debug and deliver solutions and processes which add value to the business.
Your tasks will include:
- Translate the business needs into technical solutions using the best technology
- Develop and test new applications
- Apply system software engineering policies, standards and procedures
- Give support to the developed solutions
- Collaborate with offshore (Hyderabad) development team
- Ensure that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency
- Create and update documentation concerning the solutions/processes
- You hold a bachelor degree or higher
- You have 0-4 years of experience in development
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French
- You are communicative and solution oriented
- You are structured and organized with a logical way of thinking
- You have strong Analytical skills
- You have knowledge in K2 Five, Blue Prism, SQL. Knowledge in SharePoint, HTML, CSS are an asset
- You are flexible and stress resistant