Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling their work. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
For our Central Talent Reward & Analytics team in Zaventem (GateWay building, Zaventem airport) we are looking for a Junior Data Analyst.
You will be responsible to prepare predefined quality checks on master data and monitor accuracy, support our team to deliver upon recurrent and ad-hoc reporting request - translating business needs in reporting and dashboards – with a continuous innovative mindset to create impactful visualizations, and introduce automation wherever we can to increase our reporting effectiveness.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team of 20 people responsible for the company's Personnel & Reward Administration, Payroll, Reward & HR Legal and Analytics.
Your tasks will include:
- Deliver standard and recurrent reporting;
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis upon request in close cooperation with concerned stakeholders;
- Analyze and interpret results using standard statistical tools and techniques;
- Identify trends, correlations and patterns in data sets;
- Deliver concise reports and clear data visualizations for management;
- Mine data from different sources;
- Ensure quality of data via predefined quality checks and monitor progress;
- Clean and prune data in order to exclude irrelevant information;
- Ensure up-to-date documentation and reporting manuals;
- Identify new opportunities for reporting improvements (looking at efficiency and business relevance);
- Ensure maintenance of specific Reward & Benefits tools;
- Provide support to Talent projects (definition of new tool requirements, deep-dive analysis, employee services, e.g.);
- Provide support in HR <> IT alignment activities;
- Support the team in daily operational tasks and activities.
- You obtained a Master Degree or combine a similar Bachelor degree in math, statistics computer science, information management, finance or economics.
- You have a first relevant experience
- You have an excellent knowledge of English and Dutch/French.
- You possess following assets:
- Creativity, proactivity and curiosity;
- An analytical, learning and problem-solving mindset;
- A customer oriented attitude, with the ability to translate data and findings in a simple and clear way;
- Your eye for detail makes accuracy a natural born habit;
- You can work independently and have a structured way of working;
- You have an adaptive communication style, varying from open, to assertive to very diplomatic, enabling you to build up relationships and credibility at every level of our organization;
- You have a flexible mindset and have the ability to work in a changing and demanding environment.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Excel and a good knowledge of other MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Assets but not a must : preferably you have experience working with databases (DataWarehouse, SAP), Sharepoint and with data visualization/reporting tools (Qliksense, Qlikview, SAP business objects).