Ready to make digital transformation happen?
Of course, you know Orange as a bold challenger in Telecom.
But what you might not know yet, is that we are continuously investing in digital transformation.
This way, we can log into all of tomorrow’s challenges.
Maybe your talent could speed up our transformation even more.
Then you might be glad to know that we are looking for an enthusiastic OSS Project Manager (for Inventories & Network Tools).
You will collect the network tool requirements and translate them into specifications for IT.
Furthermore you design a network OSS strategy in order to do the integration with IT and define the budget (for IT & Network).
- maintain the OSS landscape (Tools used in radio, transmission and core teams for Design, Roll-out, Inventory, Configuration, Maintenance, performance optimisation, ITSM, Fault management)
- ensure that IT addresses the OSS business requirements in a suitable way
- conduct the technical part of Orange Belgium Sourcing processes (RFP/RFQ) in OSS domains, organize expertise and assessment on OSS, lead evolution roadmap and steer technical validation process for OSS solutions.
- liaise with Corporate Technological Skill Centre leader for OSS.
- contribute to establishing processes, references & guidelines for Inventory Management and OSS Solutions
- reduce dependency from 3rd party services, such as outsourced activities on tools and databases
- analyse and challenge budget submissions of operational entities regarding inventories and OSS projects, and provide recommendations. Ensure business continuity in the database accessibility. Also anticipate future needs, implementing automation to reduce cost structure.
Your technical knowledge:
-technical detailed expertise in OSS and IT domain, including de facto standards on that domain (TMF, ITU, 3GPP, ITIL)
-project management expertise
-IT and Network generic knowledge for all technologies:
- DWDM, Ethernet, IP, 2G, 2.5G, 3G,4G, 5G, Microwave
- Database management, system management, storage management
- Software development delivery chain
- General overview on IT software domains (OSS)
-knowledge of OSS suppliers’ portfolio and marketplace
-knowledge of main OSS tools: planning tool, transmission inventories, deployment follow-up
-you have knowledge of maintenance and build processes
- you have a university degree with 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar expert role and in project management at a large or international company
- you gained leadership experience recommended to manage transversal projects
- you work in an autonomous & innovative manner
- furthermore you are able to work in a multi-cultural & international environment
- fluent knowledge of English is a minimum
Discover our offer!
A dynamic working environment which is fully focused on digital transformation. Not only will your function be key, you will also be part of professional hotspot with a highly innovative vibe. As a result, you will develop your full potential by working with highly skilled colleagues and through continuous training. Moreover you can look forward to the following compensation and benefits package: a market competitive salary, performance bonus, 32 days off, meal vouchers, medical insurance, a company car, high-end smartphone as a free tariff plan.
Then we would like to hear from you!
If there’s a match in the making, we’ll invite you for a first interview.