AXA Belgium is looking to strengthen its Core IT teams with a DevOps engineer.
The digital world is a booming market and AXA is eager to continuously improve its “customer facing” front-end and mobile applications services through robust and cost-efficient platforms, standardized and automated for fast business enablement.
Within specific domains of the company, the department “Distribution – Core IT” provides daily services on distributed infrastructure solutions within the context of the supported technologies (WebLogic AS, Jboss AS, Apache, Sharepoint, IIS,…), under the governance of ITIL methodology and an AGILE Way of Working.
With skills to build a strong helicopter view of any situation, our new DevOps Engineer applies these solutions in line with the AXA strategy, the local standard architecture, the operational guidelines of operations support and SLA’s (productivity, quality, …) agreed with the business.
In the role of DevOps engineer, your contribution consists of the following activities:
- You work principally as an Ops Engineer, with Automation Scripting Development responsibilities
- You have multi-disciplinary tasks, from the design of Architecture paths to Project Coordination, IT engineering, budget handling, server capacity study, and updating the App documentations for the team’s knowledge.
- You work closely with various stakeholders (Product Owners, Developers, Testers, Vendors, cross-department SPOCs, Offshore teams, etc…)
- You are responsible of the Application’s Life Cycle Management, problem management, and release management, in line with AXA security guidelines.
- You are in charge of the technical expertise of the 2nd level of our various application platforms.
- You possess a Bachelor in IT
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience with similar responsibilities and technical environments
- You are solution minded, with strong logic skills allowing you to assess a resolution path to any queries.
- You are a fast learner, can act as a leader, and are capable to work autonomously with an “outside of the box” mindset.
- You have a good knowledge of English; and Dutch or French
- Technical skills:
- Web Application Server (e.g. WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat)
- Apache Web Server
- Linux & Windows Server OS
- Web services concepts (e.g. SOAP, REST)
- Security concepts (e.g. SSL, Certificates)
- Networking concepts (e.g. LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, Loadbalancing, Firewalls)
WHAT WE OFFER:
An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…
1. Our inclusive and diverse policy: See what we mean by ‘I can be me’.
2. Development and support: a welcome day, ‘Learning on the Job’ and a broad range of courses,
focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
3. Our ‘New Way of Working’: working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible
workplace, working from home part time and organising your day autonomously.
4. Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office
furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-ups, vaccinations,
5. A salary package standing out in the market: Besides your gross salary you choose, according to your
needs, from the attractive advantages in our cafeteria plan, and benefit from fully refunded
commuting, discounts on our banking and insurance products. And of course, at AXA,
you receive a competitive and extensive insurance package.
Explore your new workplace https://youtu.be/Bc-r3i8G4s8
Join our team and ‘Apply now’