Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling their work. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
For our National Project Management Office (PMO) department in Zaventem we are searching for a :
Project Officer - Analytics
Deloitte has a central project management office in place responsible for large cross-functional programs & projects. Your job contributes in supporting the project team in analyzing multiple data metrics (buildings, parking, travel, catering, events and people) as well as reporting and advanced & predictive analytics.
We strive to remain a flexible organization able to adjust to a rapidly changing competitive environment. Your job contributes to this by providing support & delivering solutions for multiple projects, ensuring they are aligned to the overall DSI plan.
As a Project Officer - Analytics, you will:
- Be involved in a wide range of activities within different types of projects;
- Analyze data from the relevant Deloitte systems and external benchmarks;
- Support the central PMO team in the development & implementation of
- Dashboards, qualitative and quantitative analysis as well as predictive analytics
- To provide the leadership with insights in the data and to support decision making;
- Support analytics driven projects, providing analytics support and advice with the support of the team;
- Support the team in developing an analytics “story” and visual presentation to ensure data is conveyed in meaningful and interpretive formats for all audience levels;
- Contribute to the organization of meetings and workshops, contact participants and take care of logistical arrangements;
- Contribute to the production of presenting materials;
- Draw notes and reports linked to the projects;
- Plan your projects and daily operations according to clear guidelines and procedures in partnership with all stakeholders;
- Report to the Analytics Project Officer & the Senior Project Manager.
- You have a Bachelor degree with relevant internship experience OR a Master degree (with/without relevant working experience 0-3 years);
- You have experience with databases, spreadsheets, queries;
- You have experience with relational databases and data warehouses;
- You have knowledge of data management and data visualization software (Qlik, Tableau, SAP BW);
- You have an intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills;
- You have an excellent command of English and French or Dutch, both written and spoken;
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- You are motivated & eager to learn and capable to work on different domains simultaneously;
- You are able to work in a structured way and you are well organize
- Furthermore, you are able to integrate information into tangible content, solve problems quickly and efficiently;
- Your reliability, flexibility, co-operation and respect for others make sure you can build good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A challenging job with a lot of contacts and room for initiatives;
- An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth;
- Competitive salary in accordance with education, experience and skills;
- Attractive extralegal advantages.