USG Professionals focuses on the development of your talent by bringing you into contact with challenging corporate cultures. We guide our experts in six cross-sector disciplines during their professional journey.
As a Devops Engineer you are part of a team 8 experts, with an attitude of “if we can’t fix it, it can’t be fixed”. In this team the development streams evolve in Agile way. You’ll work in a mission critical environment with an international trading context. In this environment Windows is used the most. And our customers took the strategic choice to move more and more servers into MS Azure.
As a Devops Engineer your main task will be to help automate the operational activities. You will negotiate with development teams about the release and process automation processes. Next to that you will automate the release management process for the different development streams. And you’re also responsible for the automation of the server provisioning process for the development teams. It is your task to ensure this automation runs as smooth as possible. And last but not least, you will make sure all servers are patched consistently.
- You have 1 year of experience in automation in a Windows environment;
- You have proven experience with tooling in the domains of continuous integration and Devops (like Ansible, Puppet,infrastructure as code, etc), preferably in a windows environment;
- You have experience in scripting in powershell;
- Knowledge of MS Azure is an asset;
- You always search for new technologies;
- You like to learn as much as possible and you learn fast;
- You are no-nonsense;
- You like to share knowledge with others;
- You speak Dutch or French and English.
- Set up technical management procedures and user- and safety procedures of the informatics infrastructure;
- Manage systems: E-mail, database, website.
- The opportunity to work in a very large environment;
- The opportunity to work next to very knowledgeable specialists in various domains;
- Trainings etc.;
- A competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits (company car etc.);
- The job location is (very) easily accessible by public transport (next to the North Station).