Contribute to Orange’s Digital Transformation
As a real challenger on the telecom market, Orange actively invests in IT and digital transformation.
Then you might be glad to know that we are looking for a passionate IT Senior Solution Architect Integration to join our Digital & Transformation Department.
As IT Senior Solution Architect you are the technical reference person and recommend the most appropriate solutions for complex projects.
You define the transition path from current IT stack to target vision and control its correct execution during projects/programs roll-out.
As digital talent IT Senior Solutions Architect Integration, you:
- design & roll out cost effective architectures for your functional domain to meet business requirements
- define the Design Principles & Patterns for the Solutions in scope
- act as Design Authority in the context of large RFP (Make or Buy decision) and large program deliveries (accountable for the solution blueprint consistency)
- focus on execution plan in the framework of large projects or programs and control the deliverables from the outsourcing partner
- support the domain manager in vendor management. activities as solution expert
- coach and support Business Analyst, Project Manager, other member of the teams, in the framework of small developments & projects when applicable
- drive innovation in technology
- You have expertise in:
- JAVA expertise (Java Spring, …)
- µServices architecture
- SQL and NoSQL database expertise
- Integration patterns
- HTTP/REST API design (HATEOS ...)
- Security standards: OAuth, OpenID connect, SAML and infrastructure components (Routing, reverse proxies ...)
- IBM Integration Middleware & Kafka
- XML, SOAP and JSON, JMS and HTTP protocols
- CD/CT/CI expertise
- Min. of 7-8 year experience in designing cost effective IT solution
- Experience with IT service providers (on-shore and off-shore)
- Able to work and collaborate transversally and have developed communication skills
- Capacity to influence and engage
- Stress resistant, customer- oriented and flexible
- English is a must. French or Dutch is optional
Discover our offer!
A dynamic working environment which is fully focused on digital transformation. Not only will your function be key, you will also be part of professional hotspot with a highly innovative vibe. As a result, you will develop your full potential by working with highly skilled colleagues and through continuous training. Moreover you can look forward to the following compensation and benefits package: a market competitive salary, performance bonus, 32 days off, meal vouchers, medical insurance, a company car, high-end smartphone as a free tariff plan.
Inspired? Then we would like to hear from you!
If there’s a match in the making, we’ll invite you for a first interview.