Software licenses are high on the agenda of CIOs and CFOs these days as they are an important part of the IT budget, and hence have to be managed well. The Deloitte Software Asset Management ("SAM") team is made up of experienced software and other IT practitioners, leveraging significant industry experience to assist clients around the world in managing the multi-layered complexity of SAM prgrammes.
As SAM Consultant, you will:
- Engage in a diversity of projects to build your experience in the field of SAM from focused diagnostics and vendor baselines to full SAM implementations
- Gather and analyse data to help clients stay up to date with evolving trends
- Understand our clients’ IT environment, their software estate and SAM processes through in-depth interviews
- Support senior consultants and managers in all aspects of a project: planning, budgeting…
Your office is at our Deloitte Gateway HQ located at Brussels Airport, however most of the time you will be working at the clients' offices.
You hold a Masters in Information Technology, Business Engineering with a major in Information Systems Management or any other IT related degree.
We also welcome graduates with a business or financial background who have an IT related major.
- Are a catalyst for change and embrace innovation and all its possibilities
- Take a birds-eye view to projects so you have a holistic perspective
- Are open-minded, enthusiastic, flexible and care about your team
- Love to expand your horizon and welcome work and travel to inspiring new places
- Love applying IT management and business methods to help organisations
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
Then don't hesitate any longer and upload your CV and cover letter now!