Will you become our new Business & Configuration Analyst within the ALD - IT department?
With more than 1,500,000 vehicles, ALD Automotive Group is Europe's leading provider of leasing and fleet management solutions for businesses and individuals. The Group is present in 43 countries around the world and is part of the Société Générale Group.
Since our start in 1965, 250 employees have joined our team. Our ambition? Provide exceptional service to fleet managers and drivers. This is a major challenge that we are meeting with a fleet of more than 60,000 vehicles.
ALD Automotive is the reference in Belgium for operational leasing, car rental and Fleet Management. With an innovative view on multimobility, social issues and leasing experiences, we also offer our customers flexible solutions: commercial bikes, charging possibilities, pool bikes, mobility applications, consultancy.. All taking into account the individual needs of the customer.
ALD Automotive is part of the Société Générale group and encourages its employees within a fascinating working environment. You will find yourself in a healthy company that is economically and commercially stable. We are active in a sector that is in full swing. So with us, you work in a working environment where there is room for initiative and growth.
A Business & Configuration Analyst job is simply to design customer centric solutions using a holistic approach and understanding of all the systems involved and the impact the new solution will have on those systems.
You will act as the first point of contact for the users, to log incidents and requests of all types that will improve user and/or customer solution. Your main task is to bring sustainable solutions to the identified problems.
You are in charge of the good daily working of the Core System of ALD. Since this makes the job multifaceted; part consultant, part business analyst and part programmer, it’s an exciting opportunity. The Business & Configuration Analyst reports directly to the Business Solutions Supervisor and works closely with the Business Architects.
- You will review business requests from a customer centricity and value point of view and prioritize them accordingly. This can also mean saying ‘no’ to our business people and/or making a change in our processes/way of working.
- You will solve those business requests or assign them to your colleagues
- You will test the delivered solution from different perspectives, before validation by the business people.
- You will document all new topics in ALD know-how system.
- You will perform all required regular checks to ensure a good continuous working of ALD Core System.
- You will be in charge of the Core System of ALD Belgium and ALD Luxemburg.
- You have a Bachelor or a Master in ICT or a first professional experience in a same function for at least 2-3 years.
- SQL, Java, Network are more than familiar to you.
- You are problem solver & have strong analytical skills.
- You are client & results oriented.
- You are preferably fluent in French, English & Dutch.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are a team player & stress resistant.
What can we offer you?
- Desirable position with an international player with more than 6000 employees in 43 countries.
- A place in an inspiring and challenging working environment.
- Attractive salary package, supplemented with a range of extra-legal benefits such as a pension savings plan, hospitalization insurance, company car, meal vouchers, etc.
- Optimum work-life balance thanks to 12 ADV days, sliding hours and one day of homeworking per week after one year.
- Extensive coaching and development opportunities.
Is this the function that suits you?
Please apply to Gaby Vanoni on email@example.com +32 27064186 or apply directly on our website www.aldautomotive.be