Functional analyst - req2125
Proximus is the leading telecommunications company in Belgium and a market leader in a number of areas, including fixed-line telephony services, mobile communications services and broadband data and Internet services.
As a functional analyst you are responsible for translating business and IT needs into functional specifications.
Role and Responsibilities:
* You take the leading role in functional analysis of projects and enhancements.
* You acquire a good understanding of the business requirements and processes, in order to translate these into a robust solution design.
* You look for creative and simple solutions and you provide clear, structured documentation for the users, as well for the development teams and testers.
* You make project estimates and identify impact on IT infrastructure.
* You are responsible for the follow-up of the projects assigned to you.
* Leading a sub team is part of your tasks to ensure a correctly and timely delivery.
* You explain the solution to the development team and guide them through the development cycle.
* You report on the status of your projects to the project team and identify potential risks.
* You provide support to the operations team in case of major incidents.
* You have a bachelor or master degree (preferably in an IT related domain) or equivalent by experience.
* You have profound experience in analysis in a complex IT environment.
* You have knowledge of UML, DevOps and agile development (Scrum) principles & methodologies, continuous integration and automated test & build as well as Microservices, SOA, REST SOAP and RDBMS.
* Functional knowledge of the domain and data model standards like eTOM or SID is considered as an asset.
* You are analytical and assertive, customer- and solution-oriented.
* You are optimistic, solution oriented, creative with an open mind.
* Customer centricity is part of your nature.
* You value communication and collaboration with others.
* You have a learning attitude.
* Good knowledge of English is mandatory (both oral and written). French and/or Dutch is an advantage.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.