Functional Analyst Selling platforms - req1254
The top ICT company in Belgium is looking for top IT talents
Proximus is facing one of its biggest challenges ever: its transformation into a digital service provider. Together with our customers, partners and other business units, we are building the digital company of the future with the latest technologies and the most advanced software. In these exciting times, our ICT specialists are given every opportunity to learn and grow.
Our future is digital. Yours too?
Do terms like "agile", "scrum" and "cloud computing" make your heart beat faster? Need your daily fix of IaaS, PaaS and AI? Want to grow and contribute to the growth of the digital future of Belgium's largest IT employer? Then perhaps you're one of the 100 new IT talents we're looking for!
You work in the Selling domain, responsible for developing the applications to capture the sales/orders of our customers on top of the Siebel CRM platform.
As a functional analyst you are responsible for translating Business and IT needs into functional specifications.
Role and Responsibilities:
* You take the leading role in functional analysis of projects and enhancements.
* You acquire a good understanding of the business requirements and processes, in order to translate these into a robust solution design.
* You look for creative and simple solutions and you provide clear, structured documentation for the users, as well for the development teams and testers.
* You make project estimates and identify impact on IT infrastructure.
* You are responsible for the follow-up of the projects assigned to you.
* Leading a sub team is part of your tasks to ensure a correctly and timely delivery.
* You explain the solution to the development team and guide them through the development cycle.
* You report on the status of your projects to the project team and identify potential risks.
* You provide support to the operations team in case of major incidents.
* You have a bachelor or master degree (preferably in an IT related domain) or equivalent by experience.
* You have profound experience in analysis in a complex IT environment.
* You have knowledge of UML, DevOps and agile development (Scrum) principles & methodologies, continuous integration and automated test & build as well as Microservices, SOA, REST SOAP and RDBMS.
* Functional knowledge of the domain and data model standards like eTOM or SID is considered as an asset.
* You are analytical and assertive.
* You are optimistic, solution oriented, creative with an open mind.
* Customer centricity is part of your nature.
* You value communication and collaboration with others.
* You have a learning attitude.
* Good knowledge of English is mandatory (both oral and written). French and/or Dutch is an advantage.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.
Not really the job you're looking for? Then be sure to check out our other IT vacancies!