Verisure is seeking a talented, innovative, passionate Customer Satisfaction Manager to join our growing and successful Marketing team. The role will report to Marketing Director, and will work in partnership with the teams across the Company.
You will be responsible for implementing a global approach to customer experience, identifying key opportunities and championing business transformation through a customer-centric approach. In this regard, the successful creation of this role (and subsequent function) will ensure that this drives growth, retention, upselling and referrals which in turn strengthen the pricing ability of the portfolio. The role’s success will be in sharing insights and drive initiatives to facilitate uplift in performance across retention, upsell and referrals.
Implement and drive NPS programme
• Working in close partnership with Group Support and the Belgian operation more broadly, deliver increased satisfaction and usage of the Verisure Securitas Direct alarm system by our customers, demonstrated through increased ARPU, both RMR and upsell and reduction of cancellation requests.
• Own, develop and manage the NPS and loyalty dashboard, single source of key data across the areas, sharing KPIs, rollout of NPS programme and key insights on ‘wow’ moments for customers. Delivered monthly to leadership team
• Own, develop and manage the appropriate governance forums to ensure the right balance of senior market engagement and in market action is created.
Own best practice sharing creating a horizontal network across organization
• Comfortable with multi-channel communications and a diverse audience with respect to customer.
• Strike a balance between having an entrepreneurial spirit but still able to bring organisation and process to a business that retains a flat, lean structure.
Lead and drive programmes to support the customer portfolio
• Design, develop and deliver programmes that require centred support – for example the delivery and implementation of technology platforms across all areas, supporting the innovation and proposition pipeline for new technologies.
Through developing the strategy for the Customer function and formulating a team and structure to support them, the Customer Loyalty Manager will have a tangible impact on key commercial KPIs. A key means of achieving these goals will be closely linked to innovation.
• Improvement of overall NPS, with an annual increase in year-on-year numbers
• Reduction of cancellation requests
• Increase average return per user (per month); introducing means to drive upsell opportunities with existing customers to over €5
• Lower attrition levels (even though the business currently has 50% lower attrition levels than its nearest competitor)
• Increase in recommendations
Experiences and Qualifications
• Circa 10 years’ experience, gained in world-class service related consumer industries or consulting
• Candidates will have experience in marketing, sales, customer experience, loyalty, retention and NPS.
• Ideally from a Marketing or Commercial role with a great track record in delivering results through others via motivation, inspiration and support.
• Previous experience in managing highly successful customer loyalty programs
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Fluent French, Dutch & English is required as the company is global
• High performer with great potential
• Strong appreciation of brand and the customer and putting customer at the heart of the business
• Strong intellect with a high level of commercial and financial acumen, able to influence key stakeholders as well as manage external agency relationships as required
• Highly commercial and possess a clear business mind.
• Exceptional communicator and demonstrate analytical and emotional intelligence when working with people from a variety of different markets. Collaborative working is key!
• Brilliant business acumen and analytical abilities balanced with high degree of emotional intelligence
• Great listener, understands quickly and delivers against need in efficient and inspirational way. Ambitious in goal setting and career – wants to grow and is curious by nature
• Ability to demonstrate commitment and ownership, willing and prepared to go above and beyond their job description
• Reliability - ability to produce work of very high quality on a timely manner, ability to priorities and handle multiple tasks within tight deadlines
• Deal positively with changes and transformation, even with short notice
• Energy contributor, low maintenance, flexible, ambitious but collegial
• Proven team player with the ability to operate collaboratively in a matrixed team environment - proven ability to easily, naturally develop great relationships across the organization
• Analytical, pragmatic, independent and creative thinker balanced with operational ‘do-er’