Established in 2000, Size? has proudly specialised in supplying the UK, Europe and the rest of the World with the finest brands in footwear, apparel and accessories for over a decade.
Over the years the Size? brand has grown to include own roster of highly sought-after worldwide exclusive product release including collaborations with the likes Nike, Adidas Originals, Converse and Reebook.
In November 2012, Size? expanded into Europe, with them now having stores in France, Italy, Germany, Denmark, Holland, Spain and soon to be Belgium
For our new SIZE? store in Antwerpen we are looking for managers (EN-NL) :
Management Opportunities : Store Manager – Assistant Store Manager
Managing the store team, you will focus on driving sales and maximising store profitability, while providing industry leading service on the high street. You will continue to exceed your stores KPIs and maintain the company standards while following company guidelines. Most importantly you will represent JD Sports in the most professional manner.
- Maintain customer retention by providing first class service.
- Deal with enquires and complaints and resolving the issue/request.
- Drive consistency within your internal teams to achieve the highest service levels.
- Have a strong understanding of the Mystery Shopper programme, Customer Satisfaction surveys and Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Ensure that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Analyse Oracle reports to assist you in making key sales decisions.
- Manage in store devices in order to capitalise on a wider range of products.
- Confident use of the store’s dashboard to analyse Footfall, Average Transaction Value and conversion, applying this to the store environment.
- Following a weekly brief, ensure that this is applied to your store and maintain high visual standards.
- Attract, engage and motivate customers into making purchases in store by using the latest visual techniques.
- Making sure that all new product and advertised product is all visible and in the correct locations.
- Ensure mannequins, displays and windows are updated in accordance with Visual Merchandising guidelines.
Training & Development
- Develop existing team members and encourage progression within the company.
- Hold regular training meetings within store, making sure the team around you are able to maintain the high standards required.
- Keep track of internal progression, ensuring all personnel complete the relevant E-Assessments.
- Management development should be prioritised by the use of the in-house Trainee Management Academy.
- Retail Management experience would be advantageous
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- IT skills- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- UK/International career progression
- Company discount
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
If you would like to be part of our up and coming team then apply today.