HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
To ensure the highest level of professionalism in our stores, supporting the management team and developing the talent in the store, focusing in our company goals.
You are a true HR-leader goals oriented, focused on the management of its teams as well as the development of these. Thanks to your impact and influence, initiative, commercial sense, your positive attitude and your interest in customer service, you are able to motivate your teams day after day. You are very communicative and you have at least 2 years of experience in Human Resources and / or as a District Manager.
- Recruiting: Effectively conducting full recruiting cycle for candidates/hires, generating a pool of prospective candidates. Interviews and selection processes, headhunting and organizing recruiting events.
- Training: to ensure that the new hires are properly trained (new hire orientation), creating new tools and engaging and training the team constantly (product, procedures…).
- Development: participating in performance evaluations, and ensure development plans are created and executed.
- Employee relations: coaching the team and supporting the managers to ensure the corporate policies.
- Payroll: to ensure that the store is following all the procedures of compensation and benefits in partnership with the payroll department.
- Scheduling: Supporting the management team to organize the schedule to achieve the goals of productivity and efficiency.
- HR Reports: Analyzing and using the daily, weekly and monthly reports to drive the team to our goals. Compensation studies.
- HR Projects and initiatives: Lead one or more field HR initiatives for the Brand. Create and implement people strategies that align to the field business initiatives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships that create an environment of trust, accountability, and open communication for all employees.
- Design the Budget: for each store and follow up constantly during the year to make sure that the stores achieved the goals of productivity and cost proposed.
You have a Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in Human Resources.
We offer :
An indefinite term full time contract with career opportunities.
Our head office is located in the center of Brussels. You travel 4 days out of 5 through Belgium and Luxembourg to visit the shops.
Massimo Dutti was founded in 1985, then acquired by Inditex in 1991. It currently has 815 stores in more than 72 countries. Massimo Dutti guarantees elegant and timeless collections combined with excellent customer service.
Corporate Culture: Massimo Dutti has a transparent and open culture where you can develop personally in the world of fashion