Avanade is the first worldwide consulting company implementing Microsoft technologies with more than 29.000 digitally connected people across 27 countries. Avanade delivers innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences through the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions realizing results for our clients and their customers. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
In order to help sustain the growth of our organisation, we are looking for a Delivery Assistant to temporarily join the team.
Role Description – What you can realize at Avanade
As a Delivery Assistant, you provide full operational support to our Business Applications team. The BA team is a group of experts that develop and implement ERP solutions for our clients in a project approach.
In this role, you will be involved in all stages of these projects, providing operational support and making sure that all processes are followed correctly.
In short, you will manage the correct use of the tools our consultants use for tracking their time, costs, delivery status, invoice analysis and general reporting.
You are also responsible for expense management, planning files, invoicing, invoicing follow up, time sheet processing and recurring reports.
On a regular basis, you will also travel to the client’s site in order to keep track of the projects from a local point of view.
You train new joiners in the use of these tools, help experienced users correct mistakes and create new processes that improve the operational activities.
Qualifications – Who we are looking for
- Above all, we need a quick learner with a very high level of autonomy.
- A first experience with multi-level operational support is a big plus.
- Administration and handling quickly changing priorities are part of your strengths.
- As you can imagine, strong communication skills, detail-orientation and customer focus are important in this role.
- Language skills should include fluency in Dutch & English (also written) with at least a working knowledge of French.
- Since you will have to travel to client’s site on a regular basis, you own a driver’s license.
- An interest in IT-projects would help you understand our activities, but is not a necessity.
What we offer
At Avanade we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to keep up to speed with the latest in technology and business.
Besides an exciting international environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for:
- A competitive salary with additional benefits, such as a company car, phone, insurances, …
- A very strong training & development focus, with an internal University and ample opportunity to learn and grow.
- A personal career plan, controlled by you and guided by Avanade
Interested? Do you want to know more? Contact us!