At Comarch in the Benelux, we are hiring Business Development Managers for Retail & FMCG and Manufacturing to expand our current sales team. Do you have an entrepreneurial attitude? Are you passionate about technology and innovation? Then come and talk to us!
Comarch develops own software and implements innovative solutions for amongst others Retail & FMCG, Manufacturing and Smart City. Some of our best-of-class solutions are Loyalty Management and Electronic Data Interchange. We are more than 5000 professionals today and want to expand the local customer-facing team in the fast-growing Benelux branch of Comarch Group.
The Benelux-team is a mix of dynamic, young professionals with diversified international backgrounds (in our team we share more than 10 languages between all of us). We believe in open communication, respect each other and try to help and learn from each other as much as we can.
Primary location: Brussels, Belgium
What will you do?
As a Business Development Manager for Retail & FMCG or Manufacturing, you will be in the driving seat towards your own success, independent and pro-active with a hunger to always provide a great experience for your prospective customers.
- Generating new business opportunities for Comarch with the following solutions: Loyalty Management, Electronic Data Interchange, ECM, Data Centers and ICT Services;
- Preparing and running meetings with new and existing clients, including C-level;
- Coordination of proposal preparation;
- Acting as company representative for trade shows, events and conferences;
- Negotiating contracts in coordination with legal and consulting teams;
- Day-to-day management of new accounts from the Benelux region and being the voice of the customer within internal structures.
- First experience within the Technology and/or Large Enterprise environment. Young graduates with outstanding skills and/or extracurricular activities are also considered for this role;
- Master Degree in Economics, Finance, IT, Business Administration, Management, Entrepreneurship or similar;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Dutch (knowledge of French would be a strong plus, knowledge of other languages is highly appreciated);
- Hunter mentality and ability to work independently;
- Willingness to continuously learn about IT and innovation (Smart City, Location-Based Services, Mobile App Development).
What Comarch Offers
- Start-up working environment with the advantages of an international group where action-taking and ambition is rewarded;
- Learning about innovations, technology on the market and running large-scale IT projects;
- Frequent travelling opportunities within and outside Benelux (client visits and trainings);
- High visibility in the company and numerous growth possibilities;
- In the future, successful team members will have a chance to quickly grow their careers and manage their own people within the structures of Comarch.