Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
We are currently looking for a Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant to be based in Ghent. As a result of the tight partnership with Microsoft, our consultants work with best of breed technologies every day while helping our clients solve complex business problems.
As a Consultant you are expected to contribute in the functional and technical part of the project delivery, i.e. the implementation of Dynamics AX.
- Analysis and modelling of existing and future business processes, following the blue print
- Document business processes
- Customize the standard solutions to adapt the system to the customer’s business requirement
- Functional testing of the delivered solution
- Follow-up of the project (or part of it) up till final delivery and ensure proper hand-over to support.
If you share our passion for technology, consulting and costumer success, we will help you build the skills and experience that will prepare you for greater responsibilities and rewards.
You will leverage your functional and consulting skills in large customer facing projects. You will improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers.
- Master degree in economics or engineering is preferred (or equivalent experience)
- At least 5 years of experience in an ERP implementation environment as a consultant or end-user, ideally Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Excellent organizational, decision making, human relations and communications skills.
- Working knowledge of one or more project management methodologies
- Demonstrated success working in a team-based environment
- Fluent in Dutch and English. French would be an advantage
- Ready to travel to the client site as needed.
At Avanade we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to keep up to speed with the latest in technology and business.
Besides an exciting international environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for:
- A competitive salary
- A package of additional benefits such as company car, group insurance, …
- A bonus system, aligned with the results of our company and your personal contribution to it.